SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Why use Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a time-tested, holistic medicine that can help to decrease pain and restore function. It is also helpful for internal conditions like: Anxiety, GI problems, Fertility, Thyroid, Allergies and much more. Science is only beginning to grasp the powerful medicine that is Acupuncture and understand the mechanisms behind it.
Conditions we treat using Acupuncture
- Pain Conditions: low back pain, sciatica, disc herniations, disc buldges, neck pain, shoulder pain, rotator cuff pain, knee pain, arthritis, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, and the list goes on.
- Digestive disorders: IBS, chron’s, ulcerative colitis, gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, and recurrent chest infections.
- Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain, sciatica, and osteoarthrities.
What to Expect with Acupuncture
- An initial consultation will be required to find out if you are a good candidate for Acupuncture. If you are, we typically can perform your first procedure the same day.
- The procedure is quick, you’re in and out of the office in about 30-45 minutes.
- The # of procedures you will need will vary based on your specific condition, the amount of time you’ve had it, etc.
- Once you are evaluated, the doctor will analyze your presentation and give you an estimate of the number of treatments likely needed based on clinical evidence based data.
- The acupuncture process is repeated 2-5 times a week until maximum improvement is seen. Then a maintenance regimen is often prescribed to prevent recurrence. Maintenance may be as liitle as 1-2 times per month.
- Acupuncture treatment can and often results in a complete absence or control of symptoms, even in severe conditions that have been present for years.